Jump to contentJump to search

Outgoing Students

We highly recommend our students go on an exchange or research stay abroad for at least three months. After discussions with the supervisors of their Bachelor thesis, they can arrange an internship or research work abroad.
Other recommended forms of stay abroad are summer schools, language courses, work abroad or stays related to the study programs at the university that are compatible with the ECTS system and within the available exchange programs offered.

Do not hesitate to contact for any questions:

Research Assistant

Simone Theisen B.A.
Building: 23.21
Floor/Room: 02.93
+49 211 81-12966
+49 211 81-11646

Responsible for the content: