Department of English and American Studies
The department is structured into five sections and covers a broad range of literary, cultural and linguistic topics in its research and teaching.
Specific information on our research and teaching can be found by following the links to the individual sections.
- Medieval English Literature and Historical Linguistics (Anglistik I)
- American Studies (Anglistik II)
- English Language and Linguistics (Anglistik III)
- Modern English Literature (Anglistik IV)
- Anglophone Literatures / Literary Translation (Anglistik V)